Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hiatus

I must take a leave of absence from my blog to get my life in order. I have moved (four times in the last six months) and hope that my most recent move is the last one for a while. I need to buy a new laptop, the old one having finally given up the ghost (literally - the screen now has several hairline fractures which are faintly visible when the lighting is just right; I can see but faint ghosts of my desktop icons on the screen).

And, I need to buy a car. Car rental rates are killing me, even at Budget and Rent-A-Wreck.

So, until I buy both a laptop and a vehicle, I am giving up blogging, at least for the rest of Lent. I will be happily awaiting the arrival of new laptop, new car and Easter Sunday.

Anyone know the exact date of Easter this year? I really hope Easter isn't early this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment