Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eight Minutes

What can I possibly write about in eight minutes? That's how much time I have left today on my public library session, after checking email, Facebook, and editing the last blog I posted. Eight minutes is not much time at all. And I still have to look up some information on the wonderful world wide web of knowledge. (Yes, the Great Oz knows all.)

What started out as a well intentioned session to spend some quality time on "Mrs. Brown", has turned into a few minutes rambling. No matter; maybe I'll go home and take a nap instead.

I am not by nature a "napper". Some people can nap during the day, and sleep fine at night. Me, I nap during the day, then I'm wide awake at night, unable to fall asleep for hours. But lately, I find that I can take a nap, and fall asleep at night easily. Have I become so old that I need a daily nap? I hope not. I was saving that for my 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment