Friday, January 21, 2011

All Good Things....

must come to an end. Or so, it has been said.

Only four more days until the end of my "sabbatical". Yes, I have accepted a job offer. And I am estatic to be back in the workforce. Believe it or not, I am looking forward to sitting in a cubicle in an office building. But not so thrilled to be commuting to work on a crowded freeway.

Looking forward to putting money in the bank, instead of taking it out. But not looking forward to the ring of an early morning alarm clock. Looking forward to working with people and doing something productive with my day. Not looking forward to giving up long hikes at midday or nursing a cup of Chai Tea at Starbucks all morning while reading the local newspaper.

Having had a significant dose of time off, I think I could get used to retirement. But, not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment