Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally!

I finally have access to my blog! Yay, yay, double yay!!!!

Unfortunately, my trusty old laptop of ten years and mutliple hard drives, is literally on life support. I am typing this from the local library in the mid-afternoon, where momentarily the quietitude will be interrupted by middle school students of the male variety, eager jostling each other to get to a computer to do serious internet research for their homework.....or, much more likely, to play video games. I know; I have watched them. In the past, I have tried to sign up for computer use at the library after 3 pm, but my attempts were all in vain. However, regardless of being descended up by an onslaught of youthful exuberance and energy or not, I will be ousted none-the-less in exactly eight minutes time, when my computer "session" expires. And now, after one more scan of the above prose for typos and other linguistic errors, make that five minutes.

I will be back, I promise, tomorrow, with more than a minimal greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment